Saturday, December 18, 2004

Me

I'm feeling so lazy today. Like lazing around nowadays. Should be getting old i think. hehe..Gosh...Didn't have the energy to even go to work. Shhhh..it's a secret. If my parents knew bout it, they'll kill me. My work life is kinda boring. All i have to do is sit around. If somebody walks into the shop, i'll have to stand up and walk towards them. BUT..if nobody walks in the whole day, i'll be sitting on my chair like a stupid fool. Seriously, i'm kinda getting sick of my job. And yet, i don't feel like quitting as it's my only source of income and to get some easy boring money. hehehe.. I just don't know what to do. But it feels good to be able to earn your own money although it's not much. Anyway, it's just a temporary job for my long holidays. Don't be jealous of it. haha..But it's a good start before i get into the real working world.. At least i'm no longer taking pocket money from my father. Kinda proud of it though. I just hope that my father is thanking god for it. This is my first job. Never in my life have i ever work before. Sad to say. But i'm different now. I'm WORKING!! Yeah!

Okay..Enough about my boring working life. Back to me now. Guess what i'm doin. Staying home and using my comp to go online, play my online games and lastly listening to my songs. That's what i basically do everyday when i free and if i don't go out with friends.. There's nothing much to do at my hometown. BORING! If i were to go out, there's nothing to do too. Everything is the same everytime i hang out with friends. So might as well stay home and not waste any money. Come to think of it, since when i started to thinking straight again? I'm weird at times..Can't believe myself........

No comments: