Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Today

Today's my off day. Woke up early for badminton but sadly, the courts were all booked. So changed my plan instead. Went for breakfast with my god brother. After having breakfast, i drove back, drop him at his house and then i went back to my house. It's very near for us as we live nearby each other. Around 5 minutes walk. Cool rite...hehe.. When i went into the house, i went in straight to my room and switch on my computer. Can't resist the temptation of it..hahaha.. After a moment, my god brother messaged me and asked me whether i was interested for a movie at the cinema... I said yes straight away as i too wanted to see that movie. It's by one of my favourite actor. hehe.. Like the actor since young..very young..........Then he went to take his nap..As time passes by, i was supposed to wake him up..So i did..And he was awake..Unfortunately not by me..He was awoken by a friend because of some trouble. And sadly the movie wasn't successful..Had to postpone it till tomorrow. He talked to his friend for the past few hours..So tomorrow it will be. Hopefully it won't be postpone again. After that, he called me and told me what happened. Then i said ok. So i continued my online game..As Usual!

1 comment:

Seraphine said...

bleah.. well, you'll be seeing as soon.. so, yeah!!! i can help ya with the codes when i get there!!!